Thursday, April 2, 2009

Haul: Accessories (DSK + Sunglasses)

Lo and Behold! The Dark Side of DSK Jewelry...
Burgundy Starfish & Light Amethyst Moon Necklace
Burgundy Starfish Dangling Earrings Steph, u gonna make me broke more than I am now lol! i'm now eyeing ur 'plump' collection! Any tips on taking good closeup pics using digicam? My auto macro sucks. c",) I got a very great deal on this sunglasses BUT my bf doesn't like it on me. Do you think i should return it? Fendi B. Buckle Aviator Sunglasses $80 + tax (at Nordies Rack) On the model... and on Eva Longoria but in brown... but i ain't no model nor a celeb so please be honest, wut dyu think? So my darlins, lemme know... Should it STAY or should it GO? =) ***

11 comments:

jayneebaybe said...

they are supa dupa fly.. like missy elliot!

i like them on you &for $80! what a steal! (=

Edna said...

hiii :) I just got my DSK order today too! same necklace but different color! I'll post my pictures tomorrow

Zuuchini said...

the sunglasses look good on you! i just don't like the sides of it! i want those glasses too...but my cheeks are just not working with me

chau said...

wow, seems like everyone is getting orders from DSK!! :) they jewlery's are purttyy!! and don't worry about those sunglasses they look hot on you!

p.s this is random blogging by the way! lol :)

Stephanie said...

The fendi glasses are HAWT, girl designer stuff is gonna make you go broke NOT DSK BRAND THO.hahaha

✿Ji✿ said...

I really like the glasses, they have style!<3

fuzkittie said...

Hot sunnies!!

ingrid717 said...

I like big shades, cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses! Keep them! Kayab9

Mona said...

omg keep them theyre fab!

Yina said...

Not a fan of DSK jewelry. and need a full head shot of you wearing the sunglasses. you want an honest opinion but youre taking pics cropping off your face!

but anyway they look nice on you. not a big fan of the side buckles :-\