Thursday, April 9, 2009

M Sparklesss...Sparklin her Way to L.A.

c",)
This cute crown dangling earrings is made by Ms. Mona aka Make Me Blushhh Check out her new jewelry blog M Sparklesss $12 + Shipping I had to get it coz it reminded me of Juicy Couture which i'm also a huge fan of! Oh hun, u are too sweet!!! Aside from the lil note and a yummy melty blend candy, she included a pair of Shisem Lashes!!! Shisem up close I remember my first pair of Shisems also came from her makeup sale awhile back. I truly appreciate this sweet gesture since these lashes are hella hard to find. To my fave Gossip GirL, a BIG sparklin Glitter Graphics Hugs+Kisses!!! ***

7 comments:

miemiemie said...

oooh the earrings are pretty :)

Edna said...

so pretty! custom jewelry is the way to go nowadays :)

✿Ji✿ said...

Awww pretty earrings!♥

Zuuchini said...

i thought the same thing! juicy couture! haha

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Super cute earrings, and omg I love Shisem falsies too, I have to drive like an hour to find them! lol

fuzkittie said...

How cute!!

Mona said...

i'm so glad you likey! enjoy the shisems :D