Friday, April 24, 2009

Sephora Haul + Discounted Dior Lippies

I took advantage of Sephora's 15% discount and got me my first full size Dior Lippies. If you have not tried their lippies before, you are definitely missing out! I was inspired by mah beauty bloggers Fuz and Bunnie Thanks ladies! Click photos to enlarge Samples on the left, Dior Lippies on the right Boxed Dior Addict High Shine - $26 Dior Addict Lipcolor - $26 Dior Rouge Dior Replenishing Lipcolor - $28 Unboxed Can i say love at first swatch??? My very first Dior Lippie is the mini "Catwalk Mauve" that i got from the Dior Iconic Diva To Go Set I'm totally hooked!!! The only downside is the price. But guess what, now you don't have any excuse not to get them. My new fave online store: Izzy's Perfume & Beauty Shoppe They sell DISCOUNTED high end brand cosmetics like Dior, Chanel, YSL, Guerlain, etc. Why are the prices low? Some of the items they sell are unboxed but BRAND NEW makeup testers like the Dior Lippies that they have. Some are also discontinued items. What's in a makeup tester and why buy them? Click to Enlarge I ordered some Dior Lippies from this site. The prices are like 50% off retail. Comparison Photos (Click to enlarge) Dior Addict High Shine Tester $12.50 I tried putting the retail cap on the tester but it doesn't fit =( Same size, same product, but different packaging *** Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect Tester $14.70 So if you don't really care about the packaging and you wanna save $$$, this site is for you. They also offer free shipping for orders $1oo or more. ***

7 comments:

Edna said...

Thanks for the heads up! I was at Sephora last Sunday with my sister with a Dior lippie in hand. My sister convienced me at the last minute to drop it. I always have next time to pick it up :)

KRYSTAL said...

i love dior packaging on their lippies! and thanks for that website! they sell it so cheap! thanksss =]

mszcheysser said...

Oh my! :)

I want to try that site out. Thank youuuuuuu! hearts;

Anonymous said...

i love love dior lippies!

Zuuchini said...

thanks for sharing the site!! really nice discount

Edna said...

What phone do you have? Are you still using your Prada phone?

Anonymous said...

oooh great finds!!

how much was the shipping??