Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thai Massage Anyone?

My bf and i finally went to get Thai massage together. We were supposed to go last Vday but we canceled coz as some of you may know, his car got jacked that day. We went to the closest Thai Massage Spa which is approx less than 10 minutes away w/o traffic: Pho Siam Thai Spa 1525 Pizarro St. Los Angeles, CA 90026 213.484.8484 It's my 2nd time here (1st time was with my girlfriends) and I haven't been to any other Thai Spas so I can't really compare. I had a good experience before that's why i came back. We had the 1 hour Traditional Thai Massage for $40/person + tip. We requested to be put together in the same room so it was like a couples massage. If you haven't tried Thai massage, it's a kind of massage wherein the therapist uses his/her hands, feet, legs, and knees to do massages and yoga-like stretches. Like this... i especially like the back walking technique ;) I prefer the mild to medium massage. I tried the hard massage last time and gosh it hurts. But ofcourse you can alert them if they're doin it too hard. It's our first time gettin a massage together and i've been beggin for him to go with me for the longest time, that's why i'm so psyched that he finally said yes lol. I guess he's a lil bit embarassed since other people are touchin our half naked bods lol! I don't really mind =) So yeah, we plan on doin this again for at least once a month to relieve stress. ***

12 comments:

Chomfifi said...

im thai and i havent got any thai massage! i better go one of these days

Unknown said...

the massage photos looks intense. my bf whould surely like this but i wont coz im too tiklish :)

KRYSTAL said...

whoa, looks so intense.! i think id hurt afterwards.. lol

12ayOFsunSHYNE said...

Hey girl.. Have you tried any other massages?

Rochelle Rivera said...

I love getting massages, that's like one of what I miss P.I. so much the cheap and everywhere spa. We cannot afford to do it here. It feels so good afterwards because all tension in your muscles just gets relax, but I don't think I got a thai one before, what is the difference?

Stephanie said...

I've had reflexology before but never anything like a thai massage..it looks awesome!!

ingrid717 said...

Oh, I remember i use to massages a while back.

Yumeko said...

i tried one of those a long time ago but ahhhhh pain! i slept better though

Sassy J'adore said...

The thai message looks quite interesting. I have never tried it before and I never really had a message before either, so I'm not sure if I will try this. lol.

✿Ji✿ said...

Looks intense! Wanna try out!;)

Yas said...

That sounds so good! I'm too weak to take the back walking, but the stretches look like they would make you feel awesome after!

Anonymous said...

im just curious, does this thai ladies masturbate lady customer too?