Thursday, April 30, 2009

"The Hills" meets "Family Guy"

Two of my fave shows combined! This is so freakin hilarious!!! Family Guy May 3 at 9/8c on Fox Episode Summary: Brian is devastated to learn that his ex-girlfriend Jillian is getting married until he meets The Hills star Lauren Conrad. Though Brian begins to think he and Conrad are the perfect match, he finds his heart may still belong to Jillian. Do you know that Drew Barrymore is the voice of Jillian? I just found out lol! Watch the preview: Lauren's Interview...

7 comments:

Edna said...

LOLOLOLOL even though I dont watch the Hills, I love family guy! I MUST WATCH ON SUNDAYYYY :)

Ketmany said...

too funny! cant wait to see.

mszcheysser said...

LMAO! I love family guy - can't wait to see this episode!

KRYSTAL said...

LOL this is funny! oh myy i LOVE the hills too!

Belle Du Jour said...

love your blog!

ingrid717 said...

I love The Hills also. I can't believe they got married in Mexico with the swine flu going on. Spencer is such a attention hog, LOL!!!

Sonya said...

Hey I got your strap perfect in the mail!! Thank you so much!! I am going to make a post once my stomach goes down a little bit from my c-section :) :) :)

OMG I didn't know Drew Barrymore did the voice for Jillian. She has herpes (on the show). OMG I love watching Family Guy. I always go on hulu.com to watch it too :)

Anyways thanks again sweetie :)