Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09 Recap

My apologies to all my blogger luvlies coz i've been MIA lately. I was really tied up preparing for halloween. I'm supposed to be a 'Sexy' Chef but with my weight gain, I dunno what to call it anymore. Lol! I bought my costume early this year and now it barely fits me. Since I was too cheap to buy a new one, I ended up wearing it anyway. Here are some pics from the Halloween event that we attended @ LAX in Hollywood...
I hope everyone had a great Halloween celebration! ***

12 comments:

Angel said...

was that ANTOINETTE TAUS!!!

Hippoleetoe said...

I love ur costume !!

Looks like u had a fun night !

Tiff said...

I love your costume...very sexy chef and your costume looks like it fits just fine!

amynaree said...

looks like you had an awesome night! i love your costume, i think i need to try something like that next year hehe

Marce said...

OMG the Cookie Monster! LOL That costume is fantastic! Hey, you look really good in that costume...I don't see no extra kilos! =)

L.T. said...

Cute costumes!

charlene-ann said...

your costume is cute i love it :) & you rocked it real good :D

Anonymous said...

GIRL~ you are still a SEXAY Chef!!! very very nice costume!!

Audrey Allure said...

cute costumes :)

~Lisa said...

You look great as a chef! And I don't see any weight gain! You sure you gained weight? LOL

And I see Elmo's friend!!

Unknown said...

hey thats antoinette! thats cool.

anyway, you dont look like you gained weight ate. I really like your costume. you look sexy!

Sassy J'adore said...

Hi sweetie!
Luv ur sexy chef costume and you look fabulous in it. Great Halloween photos. Looks like u had lots of fun. =)