Wednesday, November 4, 2009

American Apparel Order Issue Status: RESOLVED!

Y'all prolly have read my previous AA purchase rant. Guess what? It was finally RESOLVED! One of their customer service rep saw my blog post and asked me to contact him. He explained why they have such policies. He explained it really well. Although it's not the best policies they have in place, I really appreciate that he reached out to me and offered to find a better...I mean BEST solution to my order issue. I got the item for free :) What a great way to gain back a customer's trust right? I'm sure AA understands how I reacted last time - Just like any other angry consumers would. The important thing is that they're OK in my book now. I'm more confident to purchase from them online in the future coz I know they'll take care of it in case something like this happens again *crossing my fingers* I also didn't realize that blogging can be that powerful until now! ***

4 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

haha that's awesome. i love great customer service :)

Jasmin said...

Wow! Awesome it's resolved. I wish my payapl issue/purchase can we resolved like that. HAHA

Eugenia said...

thats surprising but really good news! i love good customer service!

~Lisa said...

Wow! Congratz to you!! I'm gonna start blogging and ranting and complaining too! HAHA

Follow me?
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com