Some of you might be familiar of this nail design because I had a youtube video from way back. It was deleted tho because of copyright issues. Maybe because I used the song "Moon River" as background =( I finally had time to recreate this design. First, I painted my nails with China Glaze 'For Audrey' Now it's Konad Stamping time! ^ I used the Konad special polish in White and the middle design on image plate m56 ^ You can leave it like this topped with clear nail polish. I decided to add clear rhinestones in the middle of the ribbon and we're done! Looks easy right? But it's really not. Getting used to Konad Stamping is the key. You may mess up a few times but you gotta keep on tryin.
- I report for Jury duty tomorrow...uggh!
- I dyed my hair light ash brown but I don't see much difference just a bit darker
- My mom's friend didn't recognize me coz I gained some weight, wth?
- I refrained from eating rice since Monday, too hard if you're asian
- Forgot how much i love my NARS Angelika blush!