Saturday, July 11, 2009

FOTD Feat. Pink Lippies

So I cave in and broke my 'No Makeup Haul' rule to buy some pink lippies.
EYES UDPP in 'Sin' as lid primer Urban Decay eyeshadows in 'Last Call' and 'Sin' L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner in 'Carbon Black' CG LashBlast Luxe Mascara in 'Black Platinum' Milani Browfix LIPS MAC lipstick in 'Pink Nouveau' FACE P&J Whitening Emulsion MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer Smashbox Halo MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder on cheeks
in my Ruffle Front Dress from F21
I've been wanting to get MAC 'Saint Germain' but thought it looked too pale on me so I picked up 'Pink Nouveau' instead. It's a satin finish and a lot brighter in person, kinda like barbie pink. I also stopped by Rite Aid and found Revlon Matte in 'Pink Pout' which looks like a shade lighter.
Have a great weekend to all! ***

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Pretty! That orange ruffle dress is too cute :)

Unknown said...

this is sooo pretty!! you look pretty! i love the shimmery neutral with the pink lips. also that top is pretty nice too :)

Janel said...

Oh very pretty!
I love the pink lippie on u!
The revlon lippie looks like a must have, I want it! hehe

MsGiling.blogspot.com

Zuuchini said...

that lipstick looks really goood!! now i wanna get one! i was hesitating to buy a st-germain, but now that i see pink nouveau, i wanna get that instead

Sassy J'adore said...

You look gorgeous in the photos. =)
Thanks for the two lippes swatches. I luv both pink shades. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

pretty i like the lippy revlon rockz!

Sofia said...

nice lotd!! I have pink pout and its gorgeous!! pink nouveau is on my wishlist!!

Edna said...

I like the sin + last call combo. I'll try that out today. last call = an eyeshadow I never touch or use!

Stephanie said...

I love the MAC lipstick! So hot! Phloof rocks!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

You may have caved into temptation, but omg, it looks like it was worth it. It's such a pretty color <3

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

that is a pretty pink (Pink Noveau)! Might have to go get it.
Michelle
lipstickrules.blogspot.com

ingrid717 said...

I love pink lipstick!