Dresses + Bows = i'm Totally Sold! The dress looks so cute on the model it convinced me to get them in both colors... ASOS Colour Block Bow Jersey Dress $48.70 - Cotton Mix Colour Block Dress - Removable belt with large bow feature - High waist skirt with pleated waist band in Navy/Light Pink in Black/Beige i'm a shawtee so the dress is knee length on me which is fine so i can wear it to work. Showin off the bow hehe! Total damage: $104.01 ($48.70/ea + $6.60 shipping) For those who haven't shopped at ASOS, here is a short intro... ASOS stands for 'As Seen On Screen' They carry the latest trends in fashion, designer stuff, makeup, and similar items that celebs wear. It's a UK-based online store but they also ship in other countries. Choose your currency on the upper right side of their webpage. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT ASOS:
- They have a nice selection of dresses and accessories which are sometimes hard to find here in USA...i think
- They have a 'View Catwalk' option on most of their items wherein you can view the model walking the runway with the featured item - so much better than just relying on the photos.
- Shipping is not that bad. I'm in Los Angeles and it usually takes about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to get here based on my previous experience.
- They have fab items in their 'Clearance' Section. Tip: Make sure to check that first to save $.
- The UK sizing confuses the heck out of me. They do have a size guide for reference but still.
- RETURNS must be a b*tch if you're from another country. Luckily i have never had a bad experience with them and this is my 4th transaction.