Sunday, January 25, 2009

Benefit Haul + Mini Review

As I was shopping at Macy's, I stopped by the Benefit counter and decided to check out their Powderflage. I've been looking for something to set my undereye concealer and I heard this is made especially for that. I got the eye bright pencil too. Yes! I'm willing to try anything to hide my hideous dark circles! They gave some product samples too!
Benefit Powderflage - $28

The product claims to camouflage dark circles and fine lines. The kit comes with 3.2g of product, small fan brush, and instructions. For hiding dark circles, it works better if used over a concealer than alone. I didn't really see much difference after using it.

Benefit Eye Bright Pencil - $20

AKA instant eye brightener. The pink pencil claims to brighten tired eyes for a wide awake look. It does work but I still prefer my High Beam + Concealer method for more coverage. This pencil is great though for traveling and if you're in a hurry to do your makeup.

THE VERDICT: Will I re-purchase these products again? I don't think so. A lot of people swear by these products but unfortunately, not for me =( I still can do without them.

No comments: