Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!


I dressed as a Japanese School Girl at work for Halloween this year.  My co-workers thought I was a Sailor but I have Anime school girl in mind.  They were probably expecting plaid skirt "Catholic School Girl" style.  Well I think Japanese School Girl is more fun coz I get to rock the anime eyes.  Here are more close up pics...







MAKEUP USED
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette, Darkness Lashes Kma9, L'Oreal Liquid Eyeliner
Lips:  MAC Cyndi Lauper Lipstick
Face: MUFE HD Foundation, BareMinerals Matte, MAC Well-Dressed Blush, MAC Petticoat MSF

ACCESSORIES
Japanese School Girl Costume from eBay (got last year but never wore it)
Circle Lenses for big doll eyes effect
Over the Knee Socks in Navy Color from Forever21
White Rose Earrings from Beadfixdujour.blogspot.com
My old white pumps for shoes


More pics with my co-workers...taken before i decided to curl my hair

CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

with Cow Girl and Steve Urkel

with Cowgirl, Steve Urkel and Lady Boxer



I also made some Halloween-themed Candies as toppers for my cupcakes...


Modelling my cupcake with dracula fangs candy topper


My YouTube Vid...

Did my luvlies dress up too?
Have a Happy Halloween to all!


3 comments:

Saimese said...

I like the anime eyes & I can def see how they got sailor.. the costume looks like it. Cute though!

http://saimese.blogspot.com

Kalmo said...

Aw you look super cute and your eyes are huuuuge, very anime. :)

pangie said...

you are too cute as a japanese school girl! too bad you couldn't go out for halloween. but at least you got to wear you costume somewhere.