Saturday, September 26, 2009

FOTD: Neutral Eyes w/ NARS Modern Love Palette

My bangs are being weird lately. Some days it's choppy (like on my LA County Fair pics) and sometimes it sways to my left side like this. I'm diggin this ;) Now for the FOTD...
MAKEUP USED
EYES
UDPP 'Sin' as base NARS 'India Song' and 'Tokyo' eyeshadows MAC 'Stubborn Brown' Eyeliner on waterline L'Oreal Lineur Intense 'Carbon' Liner Imju Fiberwig Mascara Milani Browfix LIPS Dior Addict High Shine #530 Lipstick FACE Missha BB cream Benefit Erase Paste + Powderflage on undereyes Smashbox Halo in Light NARS 'Luster' Blush TO PHOTOSHOP OR NOT... Somebody here @ blogger made a fuss about me photoshopping my pics on my new hair post. It's XiuXiu not Photoshop! And mind your own beeswax! It's not like I totally changed the pics on that entry, I just made my skin bit lighter to achieve the kawaii look, added some designs, and watermarked it. Below are more pics taken from my celly and yes, they are unedited to your heart's content!
***

10 comments:

Marce said...

Very pretty look, it's so sweet and well done.

Kalmo said...

Gorgeous FOTD, you have great skin.

I think that girl who made that comment is silly. I get so many weird emails from anonymous people who want to give me a piece (usually rude) of their mind LOL, I guess it comes with opening ourselves up to the internet. Ignore people like that!

GiGi said...

The bangs are sexy. I like them on the side.

Are you going to do any videos soon? I love your hauls!

Kalmo said...

No problem! hehe Yeah Brody is a fluffy tabby, the zombie picture is just from the internet XD Look forward to you updates. :)

Yi said...

love the look!!! i love the lip colour the most!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

oh!!Absolutely gorgeous look ... so pretty!!;)

Rhania E. said...

hi hun, i have a giveaway posted on my page (this time its mine) haha at last somebody sponsored for my prize

KRYSTAL said...

im loving the bangs on you! and ur eye makeup is real pretty, very neutral and great for everyday wear =]

k . . . said...

Hi Marie,
Love this entire look! Your side-swept bangs are so cute and I'm digging that NARS blush!

Colton A said...

Hello matee great blog