Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Boys Before Flowers/Boys Over Flowers"

I got so addicted in watching "Boys Before Flowers" which is the newest drama version of the Japanese Manga "Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers" I finished watching nonstop w/o sleeping in 1 day phew! Click title to read episodes Hana Yori Dango (Manga Version) Est. October 1992 There are previous drama versions but I think the Korean is the best =) Click title for link to episodes *You can also watch it in Youtube* Bold Meteor Garden (Taiwanese Drama Version) Est. April 2001 Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Drama Version) Est. October 2005 I found this spoof in YouTube from a Filipino Gag Show called 'Banana Split'. So funny! Just read the subtitles... It's called 'Boys Over Acting' Lol! This last one doesn't have subtitles but you get the drift... Thanks to Rochelle for the link! Happy watching! ***

13 comments:

EyezAddiction said...

oh.. I hope they have Boys before flowers episodes in youtube so i can watch it :)

donnarence said...

hahaha,, i love bof too.. but the banana split version is sooo funny.. hihi

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

oh.. i got addicted in this drama too! so love it! i watched this for 4 nights and sleeping 4am in the morning cuz i can't get enough of it. i watched in mysoju.com. :))

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

yep, i think korean version is the best. second is meteor garden. which i used to be addicted too. what a heart melting story! LOVE IT!

Sassy J'adore said...

I finished Boys before Flowers awhile back when it was still airing. hehe. =)I luv the Korean F4version the best and one of my fav Kdrama. The only F4 version I haven't seen is the Japanese version. I actually did watch the first two, but I wasn't that interested so I stopped watching the Japanese one.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I just created a 2nd blog called " THE BEAUTY BLOG SALE DIRECTORY" and would like to add your blog sale to the list if you don't mind!

Please help spread the word of this new blog so that we can establish a fabulous resource for all of us!

I will be releasing the first list of known current sales by tonite.

http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/

Thansk!

Anonymous said...

Btw, I've heard a few ppl mention the Boys Before Flowers movie. THANK YOU for linkin the movies!

I will watch it very soon! =)))

Rochelle Rivera said...

I love it too! have u seen Fated to Love you? You can also watch it in mysoju. It made me laugh and cry.

PhilG said...

hello. i find the tagalog version entertaining :D

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR BOF!!! Love love love the show & the boys of course =P

✿Ji✿ said...

Yaaaay to Boys before flowers!♥

SweetShuGa said...

OMG! lololoveee Boys B4 Flowers. Really love Joon Pyo & Yi Jung.
I watched the whole episodes within 3 days lmao.
Yeah haha banana split version LOL its really funny,,we have TFC and I always watch that episodes.. =D

Fashion Diva said...

their hairstyles are really remarkable!