Saturday, January 31, 2009
- darker in color
- dries faster
- won't crease (already expected since it's one of the best primers duh!)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
- Sun Protect
- Makeup Base
- Skin Cover
- Skin Whitening
- Blemish Concealer
- Not too heavy
- Easy to take off
- Brightens skin instantly
- Great Coverage
- Hard to find
- Doesn't fully hide dark under eye circles
- Skin tends to look oily at first BUT it gets better by the end of the day
Monday, January 26, 2009
- YDK (bronzed mocha with golden microglitter)
- Flipside (electric teal with blue sheen)
- Flash (bright iridescent purple)
- Kiddie Pool (ocean blue with iridescent glitter
Sunday, January 25, 2009
The product claims to camouflage dark circles and fine lines. The kit comes with 3.2g of product, small fan brush, and instructions. For hiding dark circles, it works better if used over a concealer than alone. I didn't really see much difference after using it.
Benefit Eye Bright Pencil - $20
AKA instant eye brightener. The pink pencil claims to brighten tired eyes for a wide awake look. It does work but I still prefer my High Beam + Concealer method for more coverage. This pencil is great though for traveling and if you're in a hurry to do your makeup.
THE VERDICT: Will I re-purchase these products again? I don't think so. A lot of people swear by these products but unfortunately, not for me =( I still can do without them.
- Polished gold metal
- Golden butterfly charm with glittery enamel center
- Dior script charm with colored crystal
- Pierced hook backing
- Drop measures 1"
- Packaged in a white and silver Dior box